1. Navigate to Applications in your wallet and find the Token Registry. (If it’s not displayed by default, use the Edit button on top to toggle visibility of displayed DApps.)
2. To register a new token with the Token Registry, we need the token address, decide on a 3-letter acronym (TLA), a token name, and specify the number of decimals.
3. Once done, this will execute the register function of the Token Registry smart contract adding our token to Parity.
4. Once deployed, the token is displayed in the registry among other registered tokens… And you are done!
1. you need to make sure that your firmware is updated to 1.2.
2. To manage your tokens, go to MyEtherWallet and select the “Send Tokens” tab. Plug your Nano S, select the Ethereum app and go to the settings of the app to activate “Browser support” and “Contract data”. This will enable the direct connection to the browser and MyEtherWallet will be able to detect your device (note that if you wish to use the Ledger Ethereum Chrome application, you’ll have to disable browser support).
3. Select the base address you wish to manage.
4. You can now receive and send tokens from your Ledger Wallet.
SIMPLE INFO :
Contract : 0x11F8DD7699147566Cf193596083d45C8F592C4BA
Decimals : 0
Symbol : ETHC
Name :ETHEREUM CODE